It’s time for the maritime sector to become more sustainable and you can play an important role in this! At Value Maritime in Rotterdam, we are looking for a Service Engineer Maintenance to expand our team. You will maintain and troubleshoot our innovative system on board seagoing vessels. For this, you will receive a good salary between € 2,750 and € 3,750 and excellent allowances for working abroad.
What are you going to do?
As a Service Engineer Maintenance, you are part of the projects and services team and you are responsible for the maintenance and troubleshooting of the Filtree systems. The vessels are located in different locations in Europe, depending on the location you will need 2 to 4 days per assignment. You will be responsible for the pumps, sensors and analyzers. As trouble shooter you will be deployed when there are problems to make sure the system is operational again as soon as possible.
- Periodic maintenance at the ship’s location
- Solving unexpected malfunctions
- Calibrating the systems
- Ensuring the quality of the systems
- Maintaining good contact with the crew
In the warehouse in Rotterdam, you make sure that all necessary preparations are in order. You make the planning, make sure the checklists and manuals are up to date and the equipment you need is ready to go.
Besides the responsibility we give you, you also get a lot of freedom to perform your tasks as you see fit. When we are not working on location, there is flexibility to work from home.
Are you eager to learn and develop within Value Maritime? You can develop to Commissioning Engineer in no time.
Who are we?
Value Maritime in Rotterdam understands shipping and the need for new, simple, sustainable solutions. Since 2017, our technology helps shipping companies realize valuable emission reductions and financial savings.
You will become part of a young and driven team. We are a fast-growing company committed to a green future for shipping. We do this by offering simple, sustainable solutions. With our short lines of communication, we can move quickly.
Are (or were) you a seafarer and do you know what goes on aboard the ships of our clients? You love to travel and get the freedom to fill in your schedule.
- You have a secondary vocational degree (MBO niveau 3/4)
- You have experience within the maritime sector
- You know how to deal with the ship’s crew
- You are not afraid of a nice adventure and are creative in solving problems
- You are fluent in English, as you will be working abroad 75% of the time, dutch is not necessary
Your input matters and ensures that we as an organisation stay on top of our systems and processes. The team of Jeroen Gels, Stefan Steenwijk and Ramon van ‘t Wout could use your knowledge and expertise.
- Salary between € 2,750 and € 3,750 per month with excellent allowances
- A permanent contract as soon as possible, 25 vacation days and a good expenses scheme
- A team of colleagues with a great sense of humour, who are always there for each other
- Not one day that will be the same, every installation has its own challenges
- You will grow with our organisation; we would like to hear where you want to be next year.
Seize the moment
Want to know more about this vacancy? Call or WhatsApp with Iris Kamp, on 06 12 43 21 05 or send an email to email@example.com
Applying is very easy, please send just send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you within 1 working day to discuss the possibilities.
See you soon!