Do you, like us, believe in making the shipping industry more sustainable? You don’t shy away from a tough challenge and you get energy from solving problems. Then you have come to the right place at Value Maritime in Rotterdam! With a good salary between €3.000,00 and €4.000,00, you will start a job as a Service Engineer Commissioning with which you will make an important contribution to the growth of our company and a sustainable maritime world.
What are you going to do?
As a Service Engineer Commissioning, you will take on a tough challenge. No day is the same. Together with the technical team, you are responsible for the installation and maintenance of our Filtree systems onboard. The installation of our systems takes place at different locations in Europe, which brings new challenges every time. You travel to the location and ensure the installation can be commissioned immediately. You are responsible for connecting the pumps, sensors and analyzers. Where problems arise during installation or operation, you are the troubleshooter and ensure that the system is operational again as soon as possible. You instruct the crew on the operation of the system for daily use.
• Installing and calibrating the systems at different locations
• Ensuring the quality of the systems
• Periodic maintenance
• Resolving unexpected malfunctions
• Maintaining good contact with the crew
In the warehouse in Rotterdam, you make sure that all necessary preparations are in order. You make the planning, make sure the checklists and manuals are up to date and the equipment you need is ready to go.
Besides the responsibility we give you, you also get a lot of freedom to perform your tasks as you see fit. When we are not working on location, there is flexibility to work from home.
Are you eager to learn and want to develop yourself within Value Maritime? Great! You will grow along with the professionalisation of the organisation and the system!
Who are we?
Value Maritime in Rotterdam understands shipping and the need for new, simple, sustainable solutions. Since 2017, our technology helps shipping companies realise valuable emission reductions and financial savings.
You will become part of a young and driven team. We are a fast-growing company committed to a green future for shipping. We do this by offering simple, sustainable solutions. With our short lines of communication, we can move quickly.
Are (or were) you a seafarer and do you know what goes on aboard the ships of our clients? You love to travel and get the freedom to fill in your schedule.
• You have a bachelor’s degree (HBO)
• You have experience within the maritime sector
• You know how to deal with the ship’s crew
• You are not afraid of adventure and possess creative problem-solving skills
• You are fluent in English, as you will be working abroad 75% of the time
Your input matters and ensures that we as an organisation stay on top of our systems and processes. The team of Jeroen Gels, Stefan Steenwijk and Ramon van ‘t Wout could use your knowledge and expertise.
• Salary between €3,000.00 and €4,000.00 per month with excellent allowances
• 25 vacation days and a good expenses scheme
• A team of colleagues with a great sense of humour, who are always there for each other
• Not one day will be the same, every installation has its own challenges
• You will grow with our organisation; we would like to hear where you want to be next year.
Seize the moment!
Want to know more about this vacancy? Call Belle Bezemer on +31 6 48 50 26 18 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Belle is available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays.
Applying is very easy, please just send an email with your CV to email@example.com
See you soon!