A fresh start in the new year! Value Maritime in Rotterdam has got a great opportunity for a Site Manager Installations (EGCS and CO2). Are you ready to join us on our entrepreneurial journey towards sustainable shipping? You will be the go-to person on site for the installations of the Filtree system and CO2 storage on seagoing vessels. With your broad technical knowledge, you will lead contractors to an organised installation that is ready for commissioning. For this great job you will receive a competitive salary with excellent abroad allowances.
What will you do?
As Site Manager, you are responsible for the execution of the Filtree installation on board the ship at the yard or in the dry dock. Beforehand you will have a handover with the project manager and make sure you are familiar with the signed contract of the project.
On site you represent Value Maritime and ensure that safety rules are observed, in addition, you:
- Are the point of contact for all (sub)contractors and provide instructions based on the technical drawings of the project.
- Have a broad expertise of the installation process, such as welding, NDT and GRE adhesives.
- Perform quality checks on the work conducted.
- Report on the delivery of equipment on site.
- Are responsible for daily project progress reports and keep records of work hours and contractor bills/receipts.
- Resolve problems and administrative issues with the contractor.
- Escalate in a timely manner if issues remain unresolved.
As Site Manager, you will have a friendly work environment, with colleagues who are driven to develop sustainable shipping. On a day-to-day basis, you supervise contracted personnel and monitor the progress of the work. You check that work processes comply with regulations. Safety is important. You carry out inspections and enforce procedures for quality control. In doing so, you maintain close contact with the project manager. You have a solution for every challenge.
You know how to motivate staff and are also a team player, so you can pass this on to the rest. One team, one goal! Providing the best possible service to the customer and a flawless commissioning of the Filtree system. You know how to work independently and make smart choices. You have excellent communication skills and mastery of the English and Dutch language. A good joke is part of the job!
This is what we do! Will you use your expertise?
Who are we?
Value Maritime in Rotterdam understands shipping and the need for new, simple, sustainable solutions. Since 2017, our technology has been helping shipping companies achieve valuable emission reductions and financial savings. We are an innovative company with a unique system. There is still a world to win when it comes to making shipping more sustainable.
Your team on board
We are an ambitious team of maritime professionals, committed to sustainable shipping and the green transformation of the maritime energy industry. We are committed to excellent service and timely delivery of our products. Do you recognise yourself in our values: Value-driven, entrepreneurial, customer focused, innovative and sustainable? Yes! Then there is one thing left for you to do. Come discover if this is your next job!
As a site manager at Value Maritime in Rotterdam, it is important that you have experience within the maritime sector. You know how things work at the shipyard and on board. In addition,
- You have a technical education and/or background
- You can oversee complex operational work with a structured and organised approach
- You know how to manage and motivate personnel
- You have an engaging, proactive and creative personality
- You have the ability to spend 3-6 weeks abroad
Are you coming to work as Site Manager installations at Value Maritime in Rotterdam? Then you will receive an attractive compensation package that matches your skills and experience. Our business model allows for a mix of remote and office work, so you can have a great time!
- A competitive salary that matches your background and experience
- An excellent overseas allowance
- Permanent contract as soon as possible
- A lot of freedom and a diverse and challenging job
- Cool environment – a growing company never stands still
Seize the moment!
Want to know more about this vacancy? Call or WhatsApp with Iris Kamp, on 06 12 43 21 05 or send an email to email@example.com
Applying is very easy, please send just send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgWe will contact you within 1 working day to discuss the possibilities.See you soon!