Value Maritime is looking for a Site Manager Installations (EGCS and CO2) based in Rotterdam to join us on our entrepreneurial journey to green shipping!
We are looking for Site Managers to join Value Maritime’s team based in the Netherlands! Your main goal is to be their representative managing their projects of installing large equipment on ocean going vessels on-site. Their technology is still relatively new but it’s proven and there is a lot to win in the shipping and carbon capture market. Using your technical knowledge (mechanical and electrical) you lead contractors into delivering the best possible installation. All while maintaining a comprehensive overview and keeping in close touch with the Project Manager back in the office.
We offer you flexibility and a friendly working environment with your fellow crew who are serious about having fun and dedicated to developing sustainable shipping solutions!
We understand shipping and the need for new, simple, sustainable solutions that make commercial and financial sense. Since 2017, our technology has been helping shipowners and operators to achieve valuable emission reductions and financial savings.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for site managers who are interested in joining a fast-growing and innovative company that is sustainable by nature with a team that is dedicated to making an impact.
• Supervising contracted personnel
• Making safety inspections and maintaining construction and site safety
• Preparing site reports, designs and drawings
• Monitoring the progress of the work
• Checking work processes meet regulations
• maintaining quality control procedures
• motivating the workforce
• problem solving
• Keeping close contact with the Project Manager
• You have a maritime background (Maroff is a plus)
• You are intrinsically motivated to foster a green future
• You have a technical education level (preferably in electrical and mechanical engineering)
• Engaging, proactive and creative personality with a high drive for results
• You can work independently with initiative but also enjoy working in a team
• Fluent in English (written and verbal) as well as Dutch
• Administratively strong
• Flexible and resourceful
• Excellent communication skills
• You possess a driver’s licence (B)
• Ability to work in Rotterdam (25/75 office/on site to be expected)
• You have a good sense of humour – at VM, they like to laugh!
• And last, but not least, you see yourself in Value Maritime’s core values ( valuable, entrepreneurial, client-driven, innovative, sustainable)
Value Maritime offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience. Their business template allows for a mixture of remote and office work to fit the needs of their personnel and clients.
An ambitious team of maritime professionals who are committed to sustainable shipping and the green transformation of the marine energy industry. As the operations team, we strive for excellent service and on-time delivery of our products. We are a fun place to work with a good-humoured spirit and we are all highly motivated.
What do we offer?
- Salary in conformity with the market.
- Flexible office hours – if you need to leave at 3 pm, you leave at 3 pm.
- Work from home/office 50/50.
- Fun and exciting environment – a growing company never stands still!
Sound like you?
Do you share our passion for sustainable shipping? Are you ready to come onboard and make shipping greener with us? Send us your application today!
Everybody is welcome to apply. Please send your CV and application letter to HR@valuemaritime.com