Help build a green future for shipping! At Value Maritime in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Business/ Project controller. You will be responsible for the financial process and generate insights for the construction and installation of all new Filtree systems. In this new position, you will be the link between Finance, the project team and other, internal and external stakeholders. With a good salary, around € 4.000,00 per month, you will make an important contribution to the growth of our organisation.
What are you going to do?
You will become part of a team of driven colleagues committed to a green transformation of the maritime energy industry. With the Finance team, you will strive for tight processes and keen insights into all projects.
You will ensure that we have full visibility of budgets, spending and forecasting. As a conceptual thinker, you know when to signal and adjust on the projects. In doing so, you don’t lose sight of the day-to-day business. As a fast-growing scale-up organisation, we like to work with your ideas and points for improvement.
Every Filtree unit and placement has its own budget. You will monitor this budget and ensure that the cash flow runs smoothly. For this, you liaise directly with the project manager and other stakeholders.
• You are responsible for the financial processes and make the connection with the project team.
• You prepare reports on the expenditure and estimate future expenditure.
• You make analysis of e.g. creditworthiness of new customers, margins of new orders and ensure that these findings are safeguarded
• You manage the project administration and general project cost control
• You monitor budgets and identify overruns
• In addition, you help with the optimisation of our ERP configuration
Who are we?
Value Maritime in Amsterdam understands shipping and the need for new, simple, sustainable solutions. Since 2017, our technology has been helping shipping companies achieve valuable emission reductions and financial savings.
We are an innovative company with a unique system. There is still a world to win when it comes to making shipping more sustainable. We do this with a team of driven colleagues who enjoy coming to work every day. This is mainly because in addition to our successes and ambitions, we bring a healthy dose of humor. Of course, that includes cozy office lunches and if you like it, you can join our Padel competition.
You do not shy away from clear reporting and have ideas on how to optimise the financial process.
• You have hbo working and thinking level
• You have work experience in a similar position
• You have experience with project control within a technical environment
• You have good knowledge of Excel and an affinity with ERP
• You are communicatively strong in English, Dutch is a plus
You choose a company where sustainability comes first. Working for a cleaner world, that is important to you! In addition, you get many opportunities to develop yourself and our organisation.
• You get a good salary, around € 4.000,00.
• You can get a permanent contract as soon as possible.
• You have 25 vacation days and a good expenses scheme.
• You can grow with our scale-up organisation.
• You get a challenging position in an enthusiastic team.
Seize the moment!
Do you want to work for a more sustainable shipping industry?
Want to know more about this vacancy? Call Belle Bezemer on +31 6 48 50 26 18 or send an email to email@example.com
Belle is available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays.
Applying is very easy, please just send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org